Wine Village is situated at the gateway to both Hermanus and the picturesque Hemel en Aarde Valley. More than 700 producers of South African wine are represented. The owners, Paul and Cathy du Toit, have designed their shop as a wine library with easy to find cultivar and blend categories.
Paul and Cathy are also great supporters of the local craft beer and spirit industry, stocking an extensive range of beers and gins.
Interesting Wine Boutiques to visit:
- La Cotte Inn Wine Sales, Franschhoek
- The Bottelary Hills Wine Centre, Stellenbosch
- Old Cape Wine Shop, Kommetjie
- The Darling Wine Shop
- Wine & Company, Hermanus
- Vino Pronto, Cape Town
- Wine Concepts, Kloof
- Wine Concepts, Newlands
- Art and Wine Gallery, Clarens
- The Wine Cellar, Rosetta
- Meander Fine Wines, Lions River
- Wine Menu, Kramerville
- Eighteen 13 Boutique Wine Shop, Cedar Square